Tuesday 3 April 2012

Dreaming of a Holiday

I'm finishing up here in Slovenia and I am really going to miss it. Although I've been working, it has felt like a mini holiday what with the ocean views, hotel living and gelato on tap. I can't help but think of where I want to go next but these amazing hotels are helping me decide!
Amy xx


The Saguaro in Palm Springs
No, this isn't exactly original as I'm sure you've seen it plastered all over the Internet (even here) but how could you NOT want to stay here. It's so colourful! 
here
here
here


Just outside of Nairobi, Kenya it's a 1930s Manor House set in 12 acres of private land. The best thing about Tamimi? Is the resident herd of Rothschild Giraffe! RESIDENT! HERD!

They pop into your bedroom window, they eat off your breakfast table and I even bet that if you whistle a happy tune they help you dress in the morning with all the other creatures of the forest. 

here
here
here
Chateau de Bagnois
It has a moat, drawbridge and towers. Do I need to say anything more?






All Images found here

No comments:

Post a Comment